Published 2018-07-03 07:30:22
This ad has been archived
• Are you ready to take the next steps in your career in a business where you can truly make a difference?
• Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas?
If the answer is YES, Welcome to Bosch.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to expand our team through the recruitment of a Software Quality Assurance Lead to join our team in Stockport.
What distinguishes you as our ideal Software Quality Assurance Lead?
As our ideal Software Quality Assurance Lead, you will have experience of quality management principles within software processes. You will also require the following skills and experience:
• Knowledge of Quality Management tools (e.g. 8D)
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Trained auditor
• Knowledge of ISO15504/ISO33020 Automotive SPICE is advantageous
• Experience in training delivery is desirable
Why work for Bosch?
At Bosch, we encourage our associates to be individuals and see diversity as an asset. In return for your hard work as our Software Quality Assurance Lead, you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including:
• Flexible worktime options
• Childcare offers
• Medical services
• Employee discounts including various sports and health opportunities
• On-site parking & access to local public transport
• Catering facilities
• Modern offices that offer room for creativity within rural surroundings
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as our Software Quality Assurance Lead, you will take ownership of Software Quality processes, setting metrics and control bands as per project requirements. You will also be responsible for:
• Supporting Project Leaders with system test strategy
• Participation in software lifecycle process assessments
• Independent Quality Manager to software project teams, supporting product release process, managing software quality gate process
• Quality representative in software project and platform governance meetings
• Quality monitoring and reporting
• Training (both Quality and Compliance topics)
• Internal Auditor - ISO9001, central and internal rules and guidelines
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Software Quality Assurance Lead, we want to hear from you.
Make It Happen. Apply Now!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.