Published 2018-06-30 03:09:52
This ad has been archived
• Are you hungry for a new challenge that will see you driving sales in a fast-paced used car department?
If you want to take your career to the next level, Perrys want to hear from you.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now seeking a talented and experienced Used Car Sales Manager to join our target driven team in Barnsley.
Could this be the ideal role for me?
We are not just looking for any Sales Manager to fill this role, we are looking for a success driven, target orientated, high performing Used Car Sales Manager.
We want someone who excels under pressure and who is able to effectively, manage, motivate and lead our team to success.
To be considered for this role, you must be confident in your ability to manage and optimise stock.
Why work for Perrys?
At Perrys, we understand that our people are our business. If you share our values and passion for customer service, you can look forward to developing an enjoyable and rewarding long-term career with us. In return for your hard work as our Used Car Sales Manager, you will be entitled to:
• Company car
• 22 days plus Bank Holidays
• Generous Long Service awards
• Life Insurance
• Pension Scheme
• Generous staff retail and vehicle discounts
Joining our team as a Used Car Sales Manager, you will unleash the potential of the sales team by setting expanding objectives and providing regular feedback on performance. You will also be responsible for:
• Ensuring the optimum stock of vehicles
• Ensure that compliance is enforced
• Full understanding of manufacturer targets ensuring the team are maximising every opportunity
• Inspire the sales team to deliver an Incredible Customer Experience for every customer that the sales team comes into contact with.
• Manage the day to day sales activities such as deal files, handovers and sales funnel to maximise sales revenue.
Perrys is an award winning and leading automotive retailer with a turnover in excess of £700m. Established in 1908 Perrys is a nationwide franchised dealer group with 52 dealerships in 32 locations.
If you are looking to take the next steps in your career and would like the opportunity to work for a progressive and dynamic dealer group, then please click APPLY to register your interest in the role of Used Car Sales Manager!
No agencies please
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.