Published 2018-06-28 21:01:54
This ad has been archived
• Are you interested in a stable and exciting career with one of the UK’s leading dealer groups?
If the answer is YES, look no further!
Perrys Group are seeking a talented individual to join the team as a Aftersales Manager in our Milton Keynes Branch?. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing service department.
If you share our values and passion for customer service, you can look forward to developing an enjoyable and rewarding long-term career with us. Also on offer:
• 22 days plus Bank Holidays
• Generous Long Service awards
• Life Insurance
• Pension Scheme
• Generous staff retail and vehicle discounts
Does this sound like the ideal role for me?
If you have proven experience working within a franchised dealership service department in a management role, you could become a fantastic Aftersales Manager with Perrys. You will require:
• An excellent technical knowledge gained in retail motor industry
• Relevant qualifications
• Outstanding communication and leadership skills
• Knowledge of vehicle design, manufacture and legislation
• A full driving licence is a pre-requisite
• Excellent customer handling skills
Aftersales Manager Key Responsibilities:
• Ensure accurate recording of all daily operating controls and KPIs
• Make sure premises, tools, equipment and other dealership assets are controlled and used effectively
• Ensure all materials purchased are adequately controlled
• Be certain that maximum efficiency and profitability whilst providing a high level of customer satisfaction
• Maintain an effective control of expenses in line with agreed objectives by regular examination and review of management accounts and budgets
• Establish and maintain training needs analysis to provide satisfactory levels of knowledge, skill, job satisfaction and cost-effective development of key Aftersales personnel
• Control resources and utilise assets and maximise profitability through effective sale of labour, parts, accessories, lubricants and other products and services
If you share our values and passion for customer service, you can look forward to developing an enjoyable and rewarding career as a Aftersales Manager with us.
Discover a career at Perrys today!
No agencies please.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.