Published 2018-06-28 02:04:05
This ad has been archived
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit an Account Manager for our team in Poole.
Account Manager Role:
Joining our team as an Account Manager, you will develop existing facilities through growth and retention, selling Viridor full product portfolio to enhance relationships and increase revenue. You will ensure that the transition for all new customers is a smooth and deliver outstanding customer service through structured account review processes. Duties include:
• Achieve targeted growth and retention in the areas set by the business.
• Be proactive in learning technology innovation that could enhance relationships and develop further revenue.
• Maintain accurate customer records using CRM, correct diary management and monthly reports.
• Actively promote the Viridor brands, products and service to nominated customers.
• Work closely with the bid team to deliver detailed bids/quotations that meet the requirements of the customer.
• Maintain relationship with the customer post-installation to ensure customer satisfaction
• Present Viridor as a credible and professional supplier of Waste management solutions
Our ideal Account Manager will have:
• Proven account management experience
• Demonstrate a successful track record of managing and enhancing customer relationships and revenue
• Excellent level of commercial expertise.
• Ability to complete tenders
• Resilient, Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
• Knowledge of waste and recycling industry preferred
Rewards and Benefits
In return for your hard work as our Account Manager, we can offer a Competitive salary plus excellent benefits, including:
• A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
• Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
• A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
• Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras,
• Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.