Published 2018-06-27 07:45:15
This ad has been archived
• Are you ready to take the next steps in your career in a business where you can truly make a difference?
• Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas?
If the answer is YES, Welcome to Bosch.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to expand our team through the recruitment of a Validation Engineer.
What distinguishes you as our ideal Validation Engineer?
As our ideal Validation Engineer, you will be able to demonstrate an interest and understanding of automotive systems and of software validation. You must be IT literate and have the ability to build strong working relationships. Also, you will possess a full UK driving license.
• Experience of automotive electrical architecture and diagnostic functionality
• Experience/Knowledge with vehicle communication protocols - (CAN ISO-14229
• Use of tools such as CANalyzer
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as one of our Validation Engineers, you will become part of a small team responsible for the validation of diagnostic software applications, and systems. The role is based in Ford Europe’s technical design center Dunton, Essex. The role involves dealing directly with the customer and working closely with other members of the Ford validation team which report directly to the Ford validation supervisor. Daily tasks will also include:
• Developing test strategies and identifying vehicle test requirements
• Creation and maintenance of test plans
• Execution of test plans on dealer representative hardware: utilizing vehicles, modules and simulators
• Verification of correct tool diagnostic tool operation
• Acceptance testing of the diagnostic tools
• Reporting and Investigation of issues, working with engineering teams to resolve issues
Why work for Bosch?
At Bosch, we encourage our associates to be individuals and see diversity as an asset. In return for your hard work as our Validation Engineer, you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including:
• Flexible worktime options
• Dedicated learning and development
• Childcare offers
• Medical services
• Employee discounts including various sports and health opportunities
• Free on-site parking & access to local public transport
• Subsidised catering facilities
• Showers and cycle lock-ups
• Modern offices that offer room for creativity
If you want the chance to help shape future vehicle standard, we want to hear from you.
Make It Happen. Apply now for the role of Validation Engineer!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.