Published 2018-06-27 07:32:25
This ad has been archived
• Are you ready to take the next steps in your career in a business where you can truly make a difference?
• Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas?
If the answer is YES, Welcome to Bosch.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to expand our team through the recruitment of a C++ Software Engineer to join our embedded development team in Stockport.
What distinguishes you as our ideal C++ Software Engineer?
As our ideal candidate, you will possess a degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent industrial experience. You must be able to demonstrate specialist experience of C/C++ software development and C++, (In particular C++11). You will also require:
• Cross Platform development experience (Ideally Two from Windows, Linux, iOS or Android)
• Visual Studio
• Communication protocol and/or networking experience
• Dedicated to producing efficient, high quality and maintainable software
• Source code control
• Core review processes
• C++ Unit Testing
• C++, (C++17)
• Experience with continuous integration platforms
• Embedded Linux
• Experience in Agile software development methods (SCRUM)
• Knowledge of automotive industry and standards (vehicle communication protocols)
• Knowledge of automotive communication standards (e.g. CAN, ISO15765)
• Networking experience (UDP, TCP/IP)
• Other programming languages (Python)
• Porting external packages to different platforms and Oss
• Source Control technologies (Git, SVN, CVS)
• Code review tools (Crucible/FisheEye, BitBucket)
• Issue management tools (Jira)
What will I be responsible for?
As a C++ Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
• Software Construction activities in C++ as designed and specified
• Designing software to customer specification
• Participating in Peer review and testing activities
• Work with a minimum of supervision
• Input into project planning meetings
• Takes responsibility for own work items and ensures timely delivery of code units
• Software testing (including the use of CI)
• Releasing of software
Why work for Bosch?
At Bosch, we encourage our associates to be individuals and see diversity as an asset. In return for your hard work as our C++ Software Engineer, you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including:
• Flexible worktime options
• Dedicated learning and development
• Childcare offers
• Medical services
• Employee discounts including various sports and health opportunities
• Free on-site parking & access to local public transport
• Subsidised catering facilities
• Showers and cycle lock-ups
• Modern offices that offer room for creativity
Make It Happen. Apply now for the role ofC++ Software Engineer!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.