Published 2018-06-27 07:31:24
This ad has been archived
• Are you ready to take the next steps in your career in a business where you can truly make a difference?
If the answer is YES, Welcome to Bosch.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to expand our team through the recruitment of an Internal Quality Assurer to join our OES training division in Nottingham.
What distinguishes you as our ideal Internal Quality Assurer?
As our ideal candidate, you will have experience and relevant qualifications in automotive occupational areas. You will also require the following skills and experience:
• Hold A1, V1 Units or D32, D33, D34 TDLB Units or equivalent.
• GCSE / Key or Functional Skills Level 2 standard of education or equivalent, with strong proficiency in English, Maths & ICT.
• Experience in delivering apprentice and / or adult training.
• Capacity to work to tight deadlines in regional and customer sites.
• Valid, clean driving license and willingness to travel to regional and customer sites.
• Good IT proficiency using software packages such as Microsoft Office.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as our Internal Quality Assurer, you will be responsible for implementing and developing Bosch automotive quality assurance processes to include quality reporting procedures, trainer coaching / guidance / support and all internal verification processes by working closely with all associated stakeholders.
This is a critical role for the monitoring and delivery of quality assurance procedures and processes to support improvement across all training activity and to all qualifications and framework components provided by Bosch Automotive Service Solutions operationally.
Why work for Bosch?
At Bosch, we encourage our associates to be individuals and see diversity as an asset. In return for your hard work as our Internal Quality Assurer, you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including:
• Flexible worktime options
• Dedicated learning and development
• Childcare offers
• Medical services
• Employee discounts including various sports and health opportunities
• Free on-site parking & access to local public transport
• Subsidised catering facilities
• Showers and cycle lock-ups
• Modern offices that offer room for creativity
Make It Happen. Apply now for the role of Internal Quality Assurer!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.