Published 2018-06-16 06:23:30
This ad has been archived
A very exciting and pioneering educational gaming software house based in Edinburgh are looking to take on an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about the games industry.
The client currently has their technology embedded into markets all over the world whilst having their largest presence in the UK and US with over 25% market share. Their technology aims to deliver a seamless learning service to improve children’s numerical and mathematical ability within a games environment.
The Product Manager should have:
- An honours degree in Computer Science or related filed from a good University
- Product design or UX experience
- Ability to work in a logical thinking manner
- Passion for games/educational development
The ideal requirements for the Product Manager are:
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Web and mobile UX experience
- Visual design knowledge
Product Manager – EdTech - £35,000 - Edinburgh - Permanent