Published 2018-06-09 00:28:19
This ad has been archived
Excellent salary of £20,525 per year (£9.90 p/h)
The nursery is part of a growing company and is proud of their high standards which run through from management to practitioners.
The role of Deputy Manager involves the following responsibilities:
* Supporting the manager in running of the setting
* Managing the room and its staff
* Staff appraisals and training
* To take responsibility for planning activities and the assessment of children, to aid with the overall development of the pupils.
* To contribute in developing individual programmes for pupils with special needs.
* To take groups of children on educational visits, ensuring their safety at all times.
* Maintaining and setting out equipment in an interesting and stimulating way before the activities of the day and clearing away equipment after use, encouraging the assistance of the children.
* Carry out observations and assessment of pupils and record keeping.
* Help control and maintain resources including books, materials, equipment etc
* Have a minimum level 3 qualification
* Have a proven track record of early years teaching
* Have a proven record of working Room Leader or Deputy
* Be adept in planning within the EYFS curriculum
The role requires someone whom has either significant experience as a room leader/third in charge or a current deputy looking for a different opportunity.
The Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Any formal offer of appointment will be made subject to completion of a DBS check.Bamboo Childcare are acting as an employment agency to source suitable candidates on behalf of our client.