Published 2018-06-08 03:09:51
This ad has been archived
What will you receive in return as our Service Administrator:
• Circa £25,000 per annum + commission and benefits.
• Monday to Friday 8am till 6pm. Saturday 8am till 1pm (1 in 3 Saturdays)
• 22 days annual leave increasing on tenure plus 8 days bank holidays
• Eye care Vouchers
• Loyalty & Long Service Awards
• Life Insurance (after qualifying period)
• Car Leasing Scheme (after qualifying period)
• Workplace Pension Scheme
• Discounts on car purchases / repairs / parts
• Ongoing training, both in-house and with the manufacturer
Service Administrator Responsibilities:
• Banking for Parts & Service Department. Check that both departments banking balances to the PDQ totals and send the invoices to the accountant at Head Office.
• Ensure the cash and cheques are recorded in the paying in books and sent to the bank daily.
• Managing warranty claims control.
• Check the Service Plan log to ensure customers have enough funds in their plan to cover their service.
• Type up the Service Daily Worksheet with all the Service jobs for the day.
• Handling incoming service related calls, providing advice to customers and / or arranging relevant bookings.
• Check the online service bookings system as well as any direct email booking requests.
• Using the daily staff attendance logs, update spreadsheet to keep record of staff holidays and sick leave for the Service Manager.
• Conduct client follow up calls relating to customer satisfaction. Handle customer complaints and forward the information to the Service Manager.
• Check the stationery cupboard weekly and give the order to the receptionist.
• Ensure that the paying in books, receipt books and loan car forms are ordered in time.
• Process all Club Toyota Membership renewals.
• Ensure daily back up of data is taken for the branch.
Could this be the ideal role for me?
To be successful as our Service Administrator, you need to be well-organised, good at multi-tasking with excellent customer service skills and a keen interest in sales. You will also have experience in Administration and/or Customer Service.
About Currie Motors
With over eight decades of experience in automotive industry we are one of the South leading dealerships for Toyota and Lexus.
We were established as, and to this day (4 generations later) remains very much a family operated business. You can therefore trust us to work as hard as we can to uphold the values that underpin all that we do. Our difference comes from the personalised service we offer to all our customers, which serves to enhance their experience and get to the core of their specific motoring needs. Its therefore no surprise to see that a high percentage of our business is made up of repeat customers or customer referrals.
If you are looking for your next challenge as our Service Administrator, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.