Published 2018-06-01 06:22:08
This ad has been archived
Developer – Graduate
Location – Ealing, London, UK
Working for a client that is one of the most exciting and innovative in the tech industry. They are a product research and development company creating industry-leading, award-winning products. Based in London, they specialise in industrial hardware and software design for the entertainment industry; encompassing lighting control, LED video processing, and motion control.
- Take ownership for providing Linux Board Support Packages and build systems for new embedded platforms developed in-house
- Work with the hardware development team to advise on architecture choices and perform board bring up on new prototypes
- Support the manufacturing team with development of manufacturing test systems and investigating failures
- Be able to undertake software development projects in C/C++ for smaller microcontrollers (including PIC, ARM and Kinetis architectures)
- Engineering or Computer Science undergraduate degree, 2:1 or above, or relevant professional experience
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a directly comparable role
The company offer flexible working, relaxed office, beer fridge, company socials and Annual leave 23-28 days.
Graduate, Developer, IT, Electronics, Engineer, Software, Developer