Published 2018-05-24 18:22:22
This ad has been archived
First Contact was established to offer the Hotel, Catering and Hospitality Industry a fresh approach to the resource of chefs. Our highest priority is to build a mutually successful relationship with our clients and candidates based on our knowledge and understanding of their individual needs. We strive to deliver the highest standards of quality and consistency of service.
You must be able to:
• To be keen and enthusiastic, with a want to learn attitude. Maintaining standards and consistency in food preparation and delivery as directed.
• To be aware of items and ingredients and their value on the section and have an understanding of the relevant ordering procedure,
• To maintain and monitor stock rotation, labelling and storage in compliance with procedures laid out in the H&S manual, so that food safety and quality is maintained. Reporting any issues as they occur.
• To attend training set by their seniors and the Company.
• NVQ Level 1 & 2 or equivalent
• Good written and spoken English
• A flexible attitude
• Previous kitchen based industry experience
• A passion and enthusiasm for Food
• Good communication skills
• Good Team Player
• Artistic abilities
• Previous supervisory experience
To apply for this Pastry Commis Chef Opportunity, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to NOTE: If we haven’t contacted you within 72 hours of your application, then on this occasion you will have been unsuccessful.
All Applicants must..................
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.