Published 2018-05-24 01:37:59
This ad has been archived
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Logistics Coordinator for our Liquid Waste team in Taunton, working 45 hours a week.
Logistics Coordinator Responsibilities:
The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and managing operations from the Priorswood Logistics Unit. Duties Include:
• Supervise, with the aid of the team, the day to day operation of the Liquid Waste collection operations
• Plan and control the team operations ensuring the co-operation and coordination of all required activities
• Allocate and control vehicles including subcontractors efficiently to meet the operational requirements and ensure that the level of resources are adequate to meet day to day requirements.
• Ensure through constant review that cost effective, quality service is carried out
• Support the Logistics Unit Manager with compilation of budgets, maximising revenue, controlling costs, forecasting and variance explanation.
• Ensure direct reports are fully compliant with all company policies and procedures, and where failings occur to take appropriate action in consultation with the Human Resources department
The ideal Logistics Coordinator:
• A proven track record of supervising a Logistic operation successfully
• Previous experience of customer experience management and strategy
• Knowledge of fleet operating systems.
• Knowledge of road transport and relevant environmental legislation
• Previous experience controlling fleet activities.
• Previous experience managing large teams.
• Experience of preparing month end reportsFull CPC National for road transport (or working towards)
• IOSH managing safely or equivalent.
• Full driving licence.
In return for your hard work as our Logistics Coordinator, we can offer a Competitive salary of £25,000 - £30,000 plus excellent benefits, including:
• A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
• Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
• A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
• Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras,
• Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, click APPLY! You will be redirected to the company website to register and complete your application for the role of Logistics Coordinator.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.