Published 2018-05-23 07:44:05
This ad has been archived
We have a truley amazing role, set within a prestigous amazing venue. If you have passion for food and have experience of running Hotels we have an amazing role for you.
Hotel General Manager - Operational Responsibilities
- Ensure delivery of services as advised to standards set within the business
- Report all maintenance issues and hazards as in the company health and safety manual.
- Deal with all customer comments in a positive manner and take appropriate follow up action, turning any negative customer experiences into positive ones.
- Effectively recruit, induct, train and develop the variable labour in accordance with the needs of the business.
- Liaise with the Executive Head Chef to ensure service and food quality is at a premium.
- Correspond with Culinary team, informing Chefs what areas will be open and what we expect sales and attendance to be. Instruct the chefs with opening and closing times, including times to prepare for a busy period or stop cooking. Complete tasting forms for each day and send to chefs so they can monitor their performance.
Hotel General Manager - Restaurants & Coffee
- Manage teams through briefings and support supervisors with the running of Breakfast/ Lunch/Dinner services to ensure that everything is under control. As well as reacting to peak lunch times and weather effects within the Concessions (2x Coffee 1x Café, 1x Fish and Chip Shop, 1x Ice cream Shop, 1x General Shop, Mobile operations)
- Ensure that policing of staff uniform is to Levy Restaurants standards.
- Carry out daily team training objectives to ensure we are developing our teams.
The number that you will need to know as a Hotel General Manager
- Maximise sales opportunities within planning for each area before seasons.
- Participate in sales forecasting including wage forecasts.
- Positively contribute to the sales activities within the unit / location through Marketing Plans.
- Actively upsell each request to maximise revenue and profitability. Maximise the sales opportunities that occur within the planning and operational stages of the functions and events.
- Support your Line Manager in the achievement of sales revenue and targets for the department / location and to optimise profitability and efficiency within the unit.
- Demonstrate excellent control of all operating costs in line with set targets.
- Minimise operating costs by using all equipment and products in accordance with company and manufacturers guidelines.
This a big, fast paced role with a HUGE amount of autonomy and responsibility
ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE
If so APPLY NOW!