Published 2018-05-17 02:06:36
This ad has been archived
£21,00 - £24,000
Plus Free Meals While on Shift (Worth £1,500), Free Parking and Excellent Benefits (Work Life Balance)
- Are you looking for a company that values the hard work you put in?
- Do you working in a fast paced food environment?
- Do you work for a fast paced food brand?
- Are you looking to join a company where you can progress?
- Do you want to join a business that values its people?
Our client is a great business to work for, commercially Astute operating all over the UK, they operate in the Catering, Hospitality, Retail and Hotel Environment with over 10 World Wide Brands...
They look for talented, vibrant personalities that operate there business’s with common sense!
The role Assistant Restaurant Manager - Deli & Salad Bar
- Motivate and lead the Team to deliver amazing customer service
- Ensure all Team on shift sell additional products in a natural way by Suggestive selling appropriate products to every customer.
- Lead the shift to ensure the everyone can consistently provide excellent product knowledge and that they provide each customer with a Perfect Product every time
- Leads so that Team complete set responsibilities in a timely manner, meet brand standard service times, providing Speedy Service.
Assistant Restaurant Manager
- 30 paid holiday days to start which increase at service increments
- Contributory pension after 3 months
- Free car parking
- Free meal allowance on shift, plus free soft drinks / coffee and tea on shift
- Discounts on food and retail for you and your family when you travel - between 15% -70%
- Our own discount scheme, offering exclusive savings on shopping and services at high street stores and on-line
- Hotel stays for employees with 50% off room rate and 30% off for your family and friends
- Between £100 - £750 bonus if you suggest someone who we recruit
- Company sick pay (up to 14 weeks)
- Peer to peer recognition schemes
- Uniform provided for many roles
- On boarding programme
- Structured career path and training for your personal and professional development
This is a full time permanent contract of 40 hours over 5 shifts per week (across a 7 day operation). Due to the shift patterns applicants must be aged 18 or over.
If your looking for a company that values people, understands people, wants to help there people become better leaders and finally reward for this!