Published 2018-05-12 01:03:54
This ad has been archived
• 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
• Generous Long Service awards
• Life Insurance
• Pension Scheme
• Generous staff retail and vehicle discounts
These are just a few reasons why our Service Advisors love working at Perrys!
At Perrys, we understand that our people are our business and we invest heavily in the best training for our valued team of Service Advisors.
Does this sound like the ideal role for me?
If you have previous experience working in a fast-paced automotive aftersales environment, this could be the ideal role for you. You will also require:
• A passion to deliver a high standard of customer service
• Bags of personality and can take dealing with customers in your stride
• Excellent telephone and face-to-face communication skills
• Administration skills, be able to use computers with confidence and the ability to organise and prioritise work
What does the role of Service Advisor entail?
• Providing outstanding care to the customer
• Achieving sales targets by selling technician labour and products
• Booking in customer vehicles for servicing
• Arranging alternative transport for the customer
• Managing and following up all work in progress on customer vehicles
• Ensuring the customer understands the service charges
• Producing customer invoices
• Arranging /collecting payment from customers over the telephone or in person
If you share our values and passion for customer service, you can look forward to developing an enjoyable and rewarding role as a Service Advisor with us.
Discover a career at Perrys today!
No agencies please.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.