Published 2018-02-23 23:01:41
Whether you’re looking for a permanent job or your circumstances lend themselves to temporary work, we recognise that you have your own goals and ideas about your career so we focus on helping you turn these into reality.
To apply for the 1st Line Customer Service Technician, you will need to show a proven aptitude in IT / computing. The 1st Line Customer Service Technician will also possess strong attention to detail and be motivated to provide a positive experience for all clients, whilst being able to pick up new tasks quickly. The 1st Line Customer Service Technician must possess excellent communication skills, and be able to manage their own workload to work within a fast-paced and high-pressured environment. You will also have the ability to build effective customer relationships, and to guide and advise people with confidence.
The 1st Line Customer Service Technician will be providing technical support to the “end users” of the company’s products and services.
1. Technical Support to Customers
To answer and provide quality customer service to all incoming support calls/emails from customers re the use and installation of bespoke MS Windows, software applications and hosted systems. To ensure all communication whether it be via telephone or email to customers is accurately and recorded into Microsoft CRM.
1. Stock Control
To manage stock on a daily basis and produce month end figures. To maintain accurate records updating them with every shipment, ensuring information is always up to date and serves the needs of the department and the rest of the business.
1. Goods in / out
To despatch goods on a daily basis and provide the Administration department with the appropriate paperwork. To receive goods and log them into our stock control system.
1. Server Configuration & Support
To build servers, by following detailed configuration scripts.To provide ongoing hardware support on these products by liaising with the Server Suppler.
• Communicates clearly and concisely (both verbally and written)
• Ability to work independently without supervision.
• Knows when to make decisions and when to escalate to a higher level.
• Ability to build effective customer relationships, and to guide and advise people with confidence.
• Attention to detail is essential when entering data or following configuration or support process
• Prioritises work in order of importance and urgency.
• To be IT literate
• Seeks and tries out new and better ways of doing things.
• Contributes fully as a team member, assisting others and understanding when to work with other departments to achieve results.
Keywords: Customer service, customer support, client services, account management, client support, customer service advisor
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds