Published 2018-02-21 15:50:58
This ad has been archived
This is a AMAZING opportunity for a current Kitchen Manager to join a truly global business within a outstanding venue.We are looking for someone where DETAIL comes naturally and has eye for stock, rota’s and numbers must be great on a computer with the kitchen brigade and most importantly the customers.
To understand the role you will have come from a CULINARY background to truly understand the impact you can have in this role.
£24,000 + HUGE Progression Opportunities
There are only handful of business’s and venue that are so unique that can pull this of within the UK and this place is the UK’s number 1 - Customers travel the UK to visit this venue it has such a vibrant offering.You will work closely with the Head Of Hospitality and the Executive Chef and his team.
- Managing agencies and contractors
- Budget/expenditure management
- Ensuring Health & Safety procedures are followed at all times
- Accident/incident reporting
- Ensuring all cleaning, maintenance and operation of all the kitchen equipment and Back of House machinery is completed.
- Maximising resources including the monitoring and replenishing of stocks including cutlery and crockery.
- Adhering to Health and Safety regulations and maintaining high standards of cleanliness throughout the department.
- Be able to motivate and lead a team, is adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- You will have excellent written and spoken English, superior organisational skills and immaculate personal presentation
- This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast paced and high performing team renowned for their approach and delivery of unparalleled service.
- Be a strong leader of people
- Be able to communicate clearly
- Have a proficient level of written English
- Have experience working within a similar position in a Hotel
- Be very familiar of HACCP and COSSH
- Have an innovative way of working. We want to hear your ideas!
- Be self motivated with ability to work well under pressure with minimal supervision and maintain high standards and attention to details
In return for all of these skills, you with join a business that believes in its people on going training and always looking internally first to there own people to progress within there business and the venue.
This type of role for this establishment does not come along often you really need to APPLY NOW if this is the role for you!