Published 2018-02-21 15:40:30
This ad has been archived
Location: Stevenage - SG1 1DB
Salary: £15,308 per annum
Workshift: 5 over 6 days
Are you a successful Customer Service Assistant or Retail Sales Advisor looking for a new challenge?
The Money Shop are part of Dollar Financial; they operate a network of stores in the United Kingdom. Their retail stores offer a number of loan products, Pawn broking, Cheque Cashing, Money Transfer, Pre-Paid Cards and Gold Buying services.
As a Customer Service Assistant you will provide their clients customers with an excellent standard of service; completing all transactions accurately and in line with company and regulatory requirements.
Customer Service Assistant key responsibilities:
- Ensure all customers are treated fairly and provided with clear information about their products
- Provide suitable advice to customers taking their personal circumstances in to account
- Complete all tasks accurately and compliantly in line with company policy and regulatory requirements
The ideal Customer Service Assistant:
- Strong communication skills (active listening)
- Organised and accurate (completing and maintaining documents and computer databases)
- Experience of working in a customer facing role
- Experience of working in a regulated environment is highly desirable
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Previous retail experience
- Good IT skills
The job involves a significant amount of face-to-face communication with customers in a retail environment and requires a good level of spoken and written English.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you and you are looking to join a company who values both their customers and employees, then click APPLY!
The Money Shop is committed to offering equal opportunities in employment and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community. All applicants are considered and selected solely on the basis of their ability to undertake the role for which they are applying, regardless of individual differences.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.