Published 2018-02-20 04:29:26
This ad has been archived
Eleganze ltd are seeking a Stock Controller to oversee the delivery of stock take and inventory processes for its successful ladies wear brands Klass & Anna Rose. If you have experience of overseeing stocktaking programmes in a retail environment then please get in touch. This is a role with considerable opportunity for long term development.
Please apply if you meet the following criteria:
• Experience in retail audit/perpetual inventory/stocktaking within a retail environment is essential.
• Experience of delivering stock take programmes.
• Ability to identify areas of loss & shrinkage and suggest actions to improve this.
• Good knowledge of Excel
Duties will include:
• Responsible for delivering a robust stocktaking programme for the whole of the business.
• Implement stock take processes to minimise stock loss.
• Develop strong audit processes for all branches and head office warehouse.
• Undertake analysis and reporting of stocktaking and audit data.
• Lead on implementation of stock control / audit measures
This is a great opportunity to work in a thriving retail environment with a long established business
Salary: depending on experience
If you are interested in this role, please send your updated CV to