Published 2018-02-16 20:47:50
This ad has been archived
Salary Nursery Nurse: £16000 - £19000
salary Room leader: £18000 - £21000
This is a fantastic setting with room for over 100 children in three large and spacious rooms. The Nursery has recently been refurbished and all children are provided healthy meals each day and outdoor play time in a large and well maintained garden area.
The role of Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Nurse in Swindon involves the following responsibilities:
- To contribute in developing individual programmes for pupils with special needs.
- Telling or reading stories to a class or group of pupils.
- To lead activities and child initiated learning both indoors and outdoors.
- Maintaining and setting out equipment in an interesting and stimulating way before the activities of the day and clearing away equipment after use, encouraging the assistance of the children.
- Carry out observations and assessment of pupils and record keeping.
- Help control and maintain resources including books, materials, equipment etc.
Requirements for the Nursery Nurse role in Swindon:
- Level 2 or 3 in childcare minimum
- Have experience in a ’good’ or ’outstanding’ setting.
- Strong understanding of the EYFS
- Ability to plan in line with EYFS
- Good communication skills both with children and parents
- Ability to form good interactions with children and use own initiative.
Requirements for Room leader role in Swindon additional to the above:
- Level 3 Childcare
- Senior Nursery Nurse experience
- Leadership Skills
Bamboo Childcare are always looking for passionate and positive childcare professionals with the desire to progress within the nursery sector.
If interested in the Nursery Nurse and Room Leader role in Swindon, Wiltshire please send us your CV by applying directly via this website or contact us for further information
Bamboo Childcare is a specialist permanent recruitment agency and is working on behalf of our client to recruit for this role.
*Bamboo Childcare operate a bonus reward scheme for recommendations; if you know of any friends, family or colleagues who are suitable and interested in the role, recommend them to us so we can spoil you if they are successful!!*