Published 2018-02-11 03:20:59
This ad has been archived
Perrys Group are seeking a talented individual to join the team as a Parts Administrator in Huddersfield branch. Perrys is an award winning and leading automotive retailer with a turnover in excess of £700m. Established in 1908 Perrys is a nationwide franchised dealer group with 52 dealerships in 32 locations.
At Perrys we offer extensive training that will develop you for success, and we are committed to people helping everyone in our team achieve their personal best. We are looking for individuals who can put our ethos of People First into everything they do. As a Perrys employee, you will be encouraged to inspire others and work as part of a collaborative team.
If you share our values and passion for customer service, you can look forward to developing an enjoyable and rewarding long-term career with us.? We will offer the successful Parts Administrator:
• 22 days plus Bank Holidays
• Generous Long Service awards
• Life Insurance
• Pension Scheme
• Generous staff retail and vehicle discounts
What will I be responsible for?
The successful Parts Administrator will assist in the completion of all areas of parts administration, including the use of Manufacturer’s systems and parts returns procedures. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
• Deal with all administration entry into the system
• Collate information and prepares documentation for meetings, campaigns and publications where necessary
• Deal with routine incoming calls/correspondence/requests for information
• Be aware of deadlines relevant to the Departments work and communicates these appropriately
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Parts Administrator, you will have proven experience in a similar position with fantastic organisational skills. You must be able to work well under pressure and possess excellent attention to detail skills whilst complying with time restraints. You will also have the following skills and experience:
• Great customer service skills
• IT literate
• Excellent telephone manner
• Have good written and verbal communication skills
• A professional approach and attitude is essential
If you are hardworking, eager to learn and develop new skills and interested in joining one of the most progressive companies in the industry then we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest in the role of Parts Administrator!
No Agencies Please
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.