Published 2018-02-07 07:21:39
This ad has been archived
• Manage a team and keep to strict deadlines
• Be good with clients over counter and telephone
• Have the ability to make decisions based on previous experience
• Be able to handle pressure and get on well with clients over counter
• Open and close shop on occasions
• Do the weekly cash ups and handling banking if required after a few months.
You will :
• Have 3 years experience so you don’t have to train on equipment
• Have been a centre manager or worked in a print shop - may be a Prontaprint, kall kwik or another independent shop, looking because the shop is closing or they just don’t value your contribution.
• Be able to handle pressure and get on well with difficult clients over counter
• Be organised and will keep shop clean and tidy
You must have :
Copying, digital output and litho-print including sales and estimating experience.
A friendly, outgoing personality with excellent communication skills.
Fluent written and oral English and the ability to work under pressure.
Experience with digital and litho print and have
Used High Volumnet Colour and BW Xerox, Canon or other similar digital presses
Additional desirable skills:
• Must be capable of learning or using the Fiery command for Xerox or other makes of digital copiers.
• Understanding Litho print
• Good communication and management skills
• At least 3 years experience in a print/copy shop environment
Salary: Subject to experience
If this sounds like you and would like to be considered for this role please send your CV to