Published 2018-01-31 18:17:39
This ad has been archived
The salary is paying up to £34,000 a year with plenty of staff benefits.
The nursery is part of a chain of nurseries that have the highest reputation for great childcare with competitive salaries and management support.
In order to be considered for the role of Nursery Manager, you will need:
• A passionate and positive attitude towards working with children
• At least one year of recent management level experience within an early years environment
• Ideally hold an early years degree but must have a minimum level 3 qualification
Your role will include:
• Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
• Ensuring health, safety and well-being of the children at all times
• Motivating, leading and supporting the staff team
• Overseeing the smooth running and high quality practice within the setting
(Please note a more detailed job description can be provided on request).
If interested in the Nursery Manager role in Altrincham please reply to this email in the first instance providing a contact number and best time to call you. Feel free to call me on 07496 662745 when convenient.
Bamboo Childcare is a specialist permanent recruitment agency and is working on behalf of our client to recruit for this role. We are always looking for passionate and positive childcare professionals with the desire to progress within the nursery sector so if this role does not match your experience or your requirements please send us your CV anyway and advise us what role you would be looking for.
*Bamboo Childcare operate a bonus reward scheme for recommendations; if you know of any friends, family or colleagues who are suitable and interested in the role, recommend them to us so we can spoil you if they are successful!!*
We look forward to hearing from you soon
Sean at Bamboo Resourcing