Published 2018-01-26 21:32:40
This ad has been archived
We pride ourselves in developing, nurturing and instilling a sense of excellence and self-belief in all our students. We pride ourselves in fostering within our students a desire to achieve outstanding outcomes and helping students to achieve their dreams.
An ideal candidate will be:
• A QTS/PGCE Teacher with excellent knowledge of the curriculum.
• Able to demonstrate positive class-room management skills.
• Able to plan and deliver engaging and dynamic lessons.
• Flexible and able to adapt to sometimes difficult situations.
• Used to working as part of a team as well as on your own initiative.
• A great role model with a sense of responsibility for the outcomes of your children.
Due to volumes of applications from teachers for teaching work in London, we may be unable to respond to teachers that do not meet the qualification requirements - if you would like to discuss your teaching qualifications before application please contact a member of the LCJ Education team.
All offers of employment as a teacher are subject to compliance with safeguarding legislation’s in relations to teachers and teaching in state maintained schools, including but not limited to an Enhanced DBS Certificate.
LCJ Education is a recruitment agency specifically catering for Teachers in Schools in Greater London, all teaching roles are advertised on behalf hiring schools or Nurseries - every job vacancy relates to a ’real’ teaching role.