Published 2018-01-17 19:57:57
This ad has been archived
Authoring Process Engineer- Automotive Diagnostic Software
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
As an Authoring Process Engineer, you will contribute to something big by:
• To be the Lead Diagnostic author for the ADT Project.
• Work closely with Renault-Nissan to put in place robust diagnostic authoring process, utilizing a customized GRADE-R® tool chain.
• Define and agree the ADT authoring process with Renault-Nissan. Taking inputs from RN, Bosch Product
• owners and the Bosch ADT & Core engineering teams.
• In conjunction with the Product Owners define Authoring tool requirements for Development teams.
• Act as the customer (diagnostic author) for Dev team.
• Participate in the Test / acceptance of authoring tool releases.
• Train/mentor and lead customer authors in the use of the tools and processes (train the trainer role) - prep and support of documentation and training activities.
• Develop controls & metrics to ensure ADT authored data is usable and of high quality.
• Reporting Progress on the development of the Authoring solution to the project team.
• Investigate of Authoring issues and triage to separate issues from ”development bugs” and authoring process/content.
• Proactively contribute to development process improvement activities through sprint retrospectives etc.
• Demonstrate completed software in internal and occasionally in customer Sprint Reviews.
• Actively learn new tools and technologies as required for the project.
What distinguishes you as our ideal Authoring Process Engineer?
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science, software engineering or other scientific subject.
• Five or more years’ experience of developing diagnostic applications.
• Previous experience in establishing large scale diagnostic application authoring processes.
• Dedication to high quality, on time delivery.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
In return for your hard work as our Authoring Process Engineer, you will be entitled to:
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, childcare offers, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity, urban infrastructures, rural surroundings
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Authoring Process Engineer, we want to hear from you.
Make it happen! Apply today.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.