Published 2018-01-17 19:57:53
This ad has been archived
”Made by Bosch” stands for outstanding quality of a global player. Profit from the multitude of career opportunities in an internationally positioned company.
Bosch Automotive Service Solutions is responsible for the products and services Bosch deliver to the automotive industry. In more than 140 countries, we offer spare parts, technical information, as well as diagnostic hard ware and software and services for analysis, upkeep and repair of vehicles.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit an experienced Apprentice Trainer to join the team at our training centre in Doncaster.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as an Apprentice Trainer, you will deliver courses covering technical, parts and customer service training from a centre equipped with the manufacturers tools, equipment and vehicles. Training delivery combines nationally recognised qualifications with the manufacturers practices and procedures to ensure training is aligned to meet the needs of their busy dealerships. Your responsibilities will also include:
• Supporting the Manufacturer Advanced Apprentice Programme delivery
• Deliver training and education in compliance with the agreed scheme of work specified quality standards.
• Carry out welfare and Learner Review visits to specified quality standards.
• Monitor Learner Health & Safety within the training environment and their workplace.
• Assess candidates against agreed NVQ, Functional Skills & Technical Certificate standards of competence using a range of assessment methods.
• Assist when requested to the Learner Recruitment process in order to create vacancies, match, assess and interview prospective learners.
• Carry out induction of new Learners in compliance with the Bosch Matching Process.
• Ensure pastoral care is given to all learners in compliance with Bosch rules and the Loco Parentis policy.
• Invigilate electronic on-line testing and report results to ensure timely and accurate Learner Progression.
• Prioritise and manage your own time to meet all schedules and target deadlines.
• Contribute to the internal quality assurance of the Advanced Apprenticeship Programme.
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Apprentice Trainer, you will be able to demonstrate both experience and relevant qualifications in automotive occupational areas. You will also require:
• O level / Key Skills Level 2 standard of education in English and Mathematics.
• Training and Assessor qualifications would be a distinct advantage but support and training will be given to the right applicant.
• Able to work to tight deadlines in regional and customer sites.
• IT literate.
• Valid, clean driving license and willingness to travel to regional and customer sites.
In return for your hard work as an Apprentice Trainer, you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including:
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, childcare offers, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity, urban infrastructures, rural surroundings
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Apprentice Trainer, we want to hear from you.
Make it happen, Apply now!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.