Published 2018-01-12 16:34:43
This ad has been archived
Our new sites in South Yorkshire are due to open soon and we are currently recruiting our team.
Understanding the importance of customer service in today’s market, we pride ourselves on delivering the highest standards of service and to do this, we need motivated, dedicated and hardworking staff.
Do you want to work for the best, alongside a team that is second to none and where excellence is never compromised? Motordepot pride themselves on their great team environments and investment in ongoing career development for all staff. We do things a little differently at Motordepot and pride ourselves on our ”no pressure” environment and transparent sales process.
Who are we looking for?
When recruiting for the position of Service Advisor, we look for individuals who have a friendly and welcoming approach, who are customer focused, well presented and highly organised. You will have experience of working in a service team, confident in your communications skills and highly accurate in your recording. You must also be able to work well in a high volume environment. Please note to be considered for this role you must possess a full driving license.
What will I be responsible for?
As a Service Advisor, you will be responsible for:
• Receiving customer enquiries both in person and over the telephone;
• You will accurately record and update vehicle and customer records.
• Order and manage parts.
• Record service appointments and work undertaken.
• Inform customers of the work required to their vehicle in a professional manner and advise on timescales and collection arrangements.
• You will also prepare job cards and complete invoices.
Rewards & Benefits
We understand that great employee’s need to be rewarded which is why in return for your hard work as our Service Advisor, you will be entitled to:
• 22 days annual holiday + Bank Holidays
• Investment in Training and Career Development;
• Preferential Service and Finance Rates;
• Company Pension and Health Care Scheme after a qualifying period
• Childcare Vouchers
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Funded Social Events
• Uniform Provided
• Employee of the Month Awards
• Employee Assistance Programme
If you have the industry knowledge required to excel in this role we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest in the position of Service Advisor.
Job Type - Service Advisor - Automotive
Location - South Yorkshire
Salary - £20,000 + Bonus
Hours - Full Time
Start date - a.s.a.p
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.