Published 2018-01-04 12:35:17
We aim to provide a positive and supportive environment where young people achieve their full potential. We aspire to provide outstanding education for our young people and aim to ensure that not only our students but the whole community become proud of the School and its successes.
Interviews are taking place ASAP.
This position is to start ASAP until July.
You will be responsible for ensuring the effective teaching and learning of pupils, you will need to be confident in teaching KS4, as well as being able to work as part of a teaching team and in line with their strategies and policies. You must have QTS, and have experience with teaching in the UK Curriculum.
To be considered for this teaching position you must have:
• A QTS with excellent knowledge of the curriculum, ideally with 3 months continuous experience teaching in UK.
• Able to demonstrate positive class-room management skills.
• Able to plan and deliver engaging and dynamic lessons.
• Flexible and able to adapt to sometimes difficult situations.
• Used to working as part of a team as well as on your own initiative.
• A great role model with a sense of responsibility for the outcomes of your children
We are looking for a passionate Spanish teacher, with a positive attitude, who is committed to high quality teaching. You need to be flexible, versatile and resourceful with an ability to think on the spot and have good behaviour management skills.
In exchange we can provide you with:
• Competitive rates of pay
• A tailored service, including one to one consultancy and personal interview
Due to volumes of applications from teachers for teaching work in London, we may be unable to respond to teachers that do not meet the qualification requirements.
All offers of employment as a teacher are subject to compliance with safeguarding legislation’s in relations to teachers and teaching in state maintained schools, including but not limited to an Enhanced DBS Certificate.
LCJ Education is a recruitment agency specifically catering for Teachers in Schools in Greater London, all teaching roles are advertised on behalf hiring schools or Nurseries - every job vacancy relates to a ’real’ teaching role.
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding teaching role, please contact Ashley at LCJ Education on 0207 421 4999