Published 2018-01-04 12:28:11
This ad has been archived
The Freedom Group are a highly established and reputable financial broker. We work with some of the most prestigious and growing financial institutions globally and as a leading UK broker we have won numerous awards including Best Use of Technology in Secured Lending, Broker Service Excellence and Best Secured Loans Broker of the Year.
Established in 2007, Freedom Finance offer solutions in a range of markets and strive to offer customers a better way to shop for loans. We believe that our people are our most important asset and are key to the businesses success.
We are now looking for a Processing Administrator to join the friendly team, based in Manchester.
What can we do for you?
• Highly Competitive salary of £15,600 per annum
• 8.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday - 1 week-day of 9.00am - 6.00pm (maybe required to additional hours, incl. Saturdays)
• 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays
• Healthcare plan
• Life Assurance
• Salary Extras
• Workplace pension
Processing Administrator Responsibilities:
In this role, you will demonstrate professionalism and exceptional customer service at all times to ensure the highest levels of performance are achieved in all aspects of the role. You will provide a high level of support to the processing team enabling customer loan applications to be completed in a timely manner, from receipt of application to loan pay out. You will also be responsible for:
• Achieve personal weekly/monthly targets as defined by your team manager
• Participate in reporting and discussion in meetings
• Sorting and distribution of all incoming post
• Ordering of BSQ’s through Advances
• Ordering of valuation
• Chasing 3rd parties for BSQ’s and valuations by phone
• Assist & Prepare customer day 1 document packs on lender portals for SST department
• Updating Advances as required
• Assist with the preparation of cases to be sent to the lender
• Completing NPW’s and paid out files through advances; returning customer documents where appropriate
• Maintain correct levels of stationary throughout the department
• Obtain land registries and credit searches for processors and order SIM’s where appropriate
• Assist with the monthly incentives
• Take customer calls and handle queries
• Attend training sessions when required to guide with performance of your role
The ideal Processing Administrator:
To be successful in this role, you will have proven experience in working in an administrational role and providing top level customer service. You will also possess:
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
• Positive can-do attitude.
• Ability to multi task and priorities.
• Results focused and time management skills.
• Proficient in word and excel.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Processing Administrator then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.