Published 2018-01-03 01:47:03
This ad has been archived
The Successful Mortgage Advisor will receive:
• Highly competitive base salary of £25,000 - £36,500 (Depending on experience)
• OTE £50,000 - £60,000 uncapped
• Company funded professional qualification (CeMAP)
• Opportunities for career progression
• Workplace pension
• Private medical health care
• Life Assurance
The Loans Engine is a successful and growing, family owned financial services business based in central Watford. We specialise in broking second charge mortgages. The business is driven by a passion for service and strong customer and staff-centric values. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join an entrepreneurial company, read on to see how you can contribute to our plans for national success.
We have fantastic opportunities to join our growing department of Mortgage Advisors. If you are already CeMAP qualified this would be an advantage but don’t worry if not, as we will sponsor and support the right candidate to undertake this qualification. We are looking for applicants who have a financial services background or who have experience of working in a professional customer focused role, full training will be provided.
This is a permanent, full-time role working Monday to Friday.
Mortgage Advisor responsibilities:
In this position, you will be advising customers over the phone and recommending a suitable product based on the customer’s individual needs and circumstances, ensuring the delivery of high standard customer service at all times. You will also be responsible for:
• Quickly establishing rapport with clients and building relationships;
• Handling customer queries on a day to day basis;
• Providing high-quality service to both our customers and/or partners;
• Meeting and exceeding set targets and objectives; and
• Ensuring you comply with FCA rules & regulations at all times.
The ideal Mortgage Advisor:
In order to be successful for this role, you will need to be highly professional, motivated and enjoy working in a fun environment as part of a team, with a huge desire to succeed. You will also need:
• Excellent communication skills;
• Strong numerical & written skills;
• The ability to explain complex information clearly & simply;
• The ability to manage workload efficiently;
• The drive & motivation to meet targets;
• At least 5 GCSE’s (including Maths and English) grades A - C (or equivalent).
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Mortgage Advisor then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.