Published 2017-12-13 04:02:41
This ad has been archived
To teach KS4 students.
We provide all students with a broad, balanced, dynamic and personalised curriculum. Students are constantly challenged to ensure that they learn at a rapid pace. Teachers are highly skilled and are deeply committed to making sure that each student achieves the highest academic standards
An ideal candidate will be:
• A QTS/PGCE Teacher with excellent knowledge of the curriculum.
• Able to demonstrate positive class-room management skills.
• Able to plan and deliver engaging and dynamic lessons.
• Flexible and able to adapt to sometimes difficult situations.
• Used to working as part of a team as well as on your own initiative.
• A great role model with a sense of responsibility for the outcomes of your children.
Due to volumes of applications from teachers for teaching work in London, we may be unable to respond to teachers that do not meet the qualification requirements - if you would like to discuss your teaching qualifications before application please contact a member of the LCJ Education team.
All offers of employment as a teacher are subject to compliance with safeguarding legislation’s in relations to teachers and teaching in state maintained schools, including but not limited to an Enhanced DBS Certificate.
LCJ Education is a recruitment agency specifically catering for Teachers in Schools in Greater London, all teaching roles are advertised on behalf hiring schools or Nurseries - every job vacancy relates to a ’real’ teaching role.