Published 2017-11-24 21:41:49
This ad has been archived
Yorkshire Coast Homes is a Charitable, Registered Provider, providing and maintaining almost 4,500 properties across the North Yorkshire coast.
We are seeking to recruit a Management Accountant, to support the Finance Manager in the preparation of month end accounts, forecasts and budgets for both Capital and Revenue expenditure. This position will be on a 12-month fixed term contract.
• £35,000 per annum.
• Pensions Trust Membership.
• Flexible working.
• BUPA membership.
• Excellent personal development opportunities.
• 24 days holiday, plus public holidays and other local employee benefits.
Management Accountant Responsibilities:
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, you will provide support to the Finance Team to ensure effective completion of the Service Delivery Plan objectives and also assist in the ongoing development and review of our accounting systems. Your responsibilities will include:
• Assist with the preparation of Revenue and Capital budgets, liaising with colleagues throughout the organisation.
• Support the monthly and quarterly management accounts with variance analysis and performance reporting.
• Assist in the preparation of our year-end accounts, providing supporting schedules and reconciliations as required.
• Assist the Internal and External auditors.
• Support the Financial Account’s function with income and payments processing, bank reconciliations, VAT and CIS Submissions and other supporting Treasury functions.
• Provide operational support and training to members of the Finance Team to ensure high levels of customer service are delivered at all times.
• Assist in the preparation of grant claims to the Homes and Communities Agency or other supporting bodies.
The ideal Management Accountant will have:
To be successful in this role, you will Ideally be qualified or working towards the final stages of CIPFA, CIMA, ACCA etc. or strong practical experience within Management Accounting. You will also possess:
• A good understanding and experience in operating at a senior level, within a finance environment
• Skill in the use of accounting systems together with a range of computer software, such as Microsoft Office.
• The willingness to attend further training relevant to the post.
• The ability to apply tools and techniques to support problem solving and work under pressure.
• Capacity to be calm and confident when dealing with the general public.
• Ability to be reliable, enthusiastic, self-motivated, and able to work on own initiative and as a team player
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a charitable and rewarding organisation. If feel that this Management Accountant role would greatly suit your experience and skill set, we would love to hear from you. Please click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.