Published 2017-11-16 00:27:28
This ad has been archived
Hartwell is a leading multi-franchise retail motor group in the UK and has been trading successfully for nearly 100 years. Operating 25 franchised dealerships across 11 locations, they currently represent brands including Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford, MG, Peugeot, Renault and SEAT.
Due to continuing growth, we are now seeking a General Manager for our dealership in Scunthorpe.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a General Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day management of the dealership. On a daily basis, you will be responsible for:
• In depth analysis of key drivers of performance.
• Management of budget and ensuing costs are contained.
• Ensures appearance and presentation of the dealership is maintained
• Opportunities for improving performance
• Maintain manufacturer CSI requirements
• Ensures excellent customer service is delivered
• Effective management of associates
• Maintain high visibility and involvement in the business
• Hold departmental management meetings
• Implement and ensure compliance with the policies and procedures of the company and manufacturer
• Ensure databases and records are maintained and used effectively; carry out audits
• Marketing: research and identify business development opportunities, put together plans to take the business forward and ensure marketing budget is used effectively
• Ensures company complaint handling procedures are followed and resolve customer concerns/complaints that are referred on by managers, employees and Head Office
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal General Manager, you will ideally currently be holding this role or alternatively be a driven and motivated Service Manager or Sales Manager looking to take the next steps in your career. You will also require the following skills and experience:
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent listening skills
• Excellent supervisory and managerial abilities
• Great business acumen
• Must have an appetite for generating sales
• Current UK Driving Licence
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work as a General Manager, you be entitled to a competitive basic salary and a range of excellent rewards including a company car, workplace pension, staff discounts, 22 days’ annual holiday.
If you are passionate about delivering the highest standards of service to each and every customer, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest in the role of General Manager!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.