Published 2017-11-16 00:27:13
This ad has been archived
Helston Garages Group are one of the 25 largest dealer groups in Britain, with 1,100 staff and a turnover in excess of £600 million, they represent a range of franchises including VW, Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover and Skoda. The company is privately, family owned and is very proud of their history, determined to retain the principles of honest dealing, customer service and staff welfare that are responsible for more than 55 years of success.
The Group Project Accountant is a valuable & fantastic opportunity for someone who is seeking a varied and exciting permanent position. Working as part of our friendly team, you will ideally work in Exeter, but given the mobile nature of role - there may be some flexibility on the location of office base.
• £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
• Workplace pension
• Life insurance
• Employee car scheme
• Employee discounts
Group Project Accountant Responsibilities:
Reporting directly to the Group Finance Director, you will be supporting finance and operational teams in a variety of areas including:
• Undertaking dealership based reviews, analytical reviews and group reviews.
• Providing improved communication links between Head Office and dealerships by providing more Head Office presence at dealerships and becoming familiar with each brand.
• Provide cover and assist dealership accounts teams, during bottle necks such as those arising during staff sickness, recruitment gaps and audit visits.
• Systems upgrades - backfill and/or assist Franchise Accountants during transition to the new Dealer Management System and other system changes.
• Troubleshooting and training within dealership finance teams.
• Reviewing consistency and application of group policies.
• Assist in collation and development of best practice. Sharing such practices and group policies throughout group dealerships, predominantly within the accounts departments.
The ideal Group Project Accountant will have:
• Proven experience within the Motor Trade including preparation management accounts.
• Excellent ICT skills, including excel.
• Strong process and problem-solving skills
• Analytical skills and an attention to detail.
• Flexible and prepared to be hands on.
• Prepared to travel to all dealership locations, but predominantly Exeter and mid-Cornwall
• Experience of Kerridge.
• In depth knowledge of Sales Administration.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the top 20 dealer groups in the UK. If you feel you have the skills, aptitude and attitude to be a Group Project Accountant then please click ’apply’
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
Purchasing & accounts administrator £25k - exeter basedStart : ASAP
Published 2018-03-21 18:30:07
22k to £25k plus performance bonus this role is an immediate start position. we are ...
Partner excellence manager (internal account manager)Start : ASAP
Published 2018-03-06 20:54:23
Partner excellence manager (internal account manager) kick start your career with us! ...
Partner excellence manager (sales & account management)Start : ASAP
Published 2018-04-09 16:32:11
kick start your career with us! we are a uk owned, award winning company with over 35 ...