Published 2017-11-10 02:57:21
This ad has been archived
At Motordepot, the future is bright! We have been trading in East Yorkshire for nearly 15 years and we are currently working on massive expansion plans. We do things a little differently at Motordepot and pride ourselves on our ”no pressure” environment and transparent sales process.
We are seeking an ambitious, professional and motivated Parts Manager to join our service team in Newcastle and assist us in achieving excellent quality customer service.
Who are we looking for?
When recruiting for a Parts Manager, we look for individuals who have previous experience of working in a parts environment, possess good customer service, verbal and written communication skills and be accurate and efficient in their work. You will be experienced in the ordering and receiving of parts. Working in a high-volume environment would be an advantage but not essential. You must be diligent, hardworking, organized and accurate.
What will I be responsible for?
Working closely with the parts and service teams, the successful Parts Manager will be responsible for managing the day to day running of the parts department. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
• Accurately and efficiently receive and record parts into stock
• Manage and organise stock in the dealership
• Maintain stock levels to ensure the dealership has the required stock but whilst managing overage stock
• Assisting retail customers with their parts needs for their vehicles
• Liaising with the service team to ensure they have the relevant parts for workshop jobs
• Maintain pricing structures and stock lists
• Ensure display vehicles in the dealership are fitted with the appropriate parts as required by the manufacturer
• Maintain a high level of housekeeping at all times
Rewards & Benefits
We understand that great employee’s need to be rewarded which is why in return for your hard work, you will be entitled to:
• 22 days annual holiday + Bank Holidays
• Investment in Training and Career Development;
• Preferential Service Rates;
• Uniform provided
• Company Pension and Health Care Scheme after a qualifying period
• Childcare Vouchers
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Funded Social Events
• Employee of the Month Awards
If you have the skills and knowledge required to excel in this role we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest in the position of Parts Manager.
Hours - Full Time
Salary - £20,000 + Bonus
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
Bodyshop technician / panel beater / spray painterStart : ASAP
Published 2018-03-12 14:52:32
A multi-skilled bodyshop technician / panel beater / spray painter is required by an innovative ...