Published 2017-11-10 02:57:01
This ad has been archived
Established in 1907, Meech International has a worldwide reputation in the development of electrostatic control equipment, compressed air technology and surface cleaning systems. Meech prides itself on unparalleled technical application knowledge and customer service.
Due to continuing business requirements, Meech are now looking to recruit an experienced CAD Engineer to be based at our head office site in Witney.
What will I be responsible for?
• Produce accurate and detailed technical drawings as required by the engineering department, customers and suppliers.
• Work on engineering projects and assist with our other engineering requirements.
• Update technical drawings as part of the change process.
• To produce accurate and detailed drawings from an initial brief.
• Modify existing drawings to bring them up to current specification.
• Use Autodesk Inventor to create drawing work.
• Assist with product redesign to continuously improve Meech products.
• Work on engineering projects including selecting and sourcing of bought in components.
• Liaise with suppliers to discuss drawings and requirements.
• Writing of documentation or manuals as required by customers.
• Work closely with other members of the Quality, Engineering and Production teams.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced CAD Engineer with 3D CAD experience; preferably Autodesk Inventor but Solidworks / Project Engineer (Pro E) would be acceptable. You ideally have a background in production or mechanical engineering:
• Knowledge of material properties desirable.
• Understanding of manufacturing processes and construction methods desirable.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Good communication skills.
In return for your hard work, this role offers a huge range of benefits including:
• Good working environment
• Competitive salary
• Annual discretionary profit share bonus
• Health insurance
• Pension scheme
• Life assurance
If you feel you have the skills and experience to excel in this role, we look forward to hearing from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.