Published 2017-10-25 09:39:39
This ad has been archived
We are looking for a strong Development/Engineering Manager for a rapidly growing start-up. It’s an exciting time as we build our voice recognition software to go up against the likes of Apple, Microsoft and IBM. Thanks to our talented development team, we have received a huge amount of investment and grown by 300% in the last year to 30 developers. As Development/Engineering Manager, you will help pave the way to continue to grow the company by 100 more over the next few years. From the ground up and with the help of our Development/Engineering Managers, this has secured key Blue-Chip clients and are continuing to build our base.
As the Development Manager, you will be the Direct Line manager of members of several scrum teams involved in project tracking and reporting and improving efficiency and quality of those teams.
- • Strong line management experience within an Agile development environment.
- • Practical knowledge of Agile / Scrum methodology
- • Knowledge and experience in both test and development
- • Knowledge and experience in working on complex distributed systems
• Technical background in ASR would be an advantage
• Release and/or project management experience
- Competitive Salary
- bonus scheme
- Pension contribution matching
- Generous EMI
- Share option scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Holiday purchase
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle scheme/ bike doctor
- Massages, bike doctor,
- Fully stocked drinks fridge, and fresh fruit available daily to name just a few!
Keywords: Development Manager, Engineering Manager, software, developer, programmer, STEM, CS, engineer, computer science