Published 2017-10-24 22:08:34
This ad has been archived
The inventors of VNC screen sharing technology are seeking a talented Test Automation Engineer to join a new automotive division within their growing business. The company is headquartered in Cambridge, and is looking for a Test Automation Test who has knowledge of testing or developing embedded software to step in and take a proactive role within the company. With experience stretching back 15 years, the company’s core technology can now be found in more than 1 billion applications worldwide. Your work as a Test Automation Engineer will involve running test frameworks in Python or C. You’ll be working on the software that allows some of the world’s biggest mobile and automotive companies to embed VNC-based remote access and control technology in their products.
The ideal Test Automation Engineer will have:
- A minimum 2:1 degree in Computer Science, or another relevant technical discipline
- Strong skills in Python and/or C
- Confidence of at least one desktop operating system, e.g. Windows, Linux, Mac OS X
- The ability to work within a team, as well as autonomously, taking responsibility for your work
- Attractive package, commensurate with skills and experience
- Generous contributory pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Private dental and medical care
- Healthy work/life balance (a 35-hour week is company policy!)
If you are an experienced Test Automation Engineer in Cambridge, or excited to move to the beautiful city, please apply for feedback on your CV.
Keywords: automation, test, Python, C, software tester, test engineer