Published 2017-10-24 21:55:57
This ad has been archived
At Greenhous, our experience of the franchised dealer world is unrivalled. Our network of Car and Commercial dealerships now stretches across Shropshire and the West Midlands and includes an extensive number of different franchises.
Due to continued business success and growth, we are now looking to expand our team through the recruitment of an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join our Volvo team in Shrewsbury. In house, this role is known as our Product Genius.
What will I be responsible for?
Our Product Geniuses / Customer Service Advisors are devoted to learning about our products so they can help our customers make the right choice when they buy a vehicle - they’re our in-branch fountains of knowledge. Your daily responsibilities will include:
• Helping your branch with various marketing activities - from snapping great stock images of our products to thinking up inspiring content for our social media platforms.
• Preparing the showroom and cars for the day ahead.
• Organising and accompanying customers on test-drives.
• Swotting up on our vehicles and manufacturers.
• Providing relevant information and being there for our customers with all the answers.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal Product Genius / Customer Service Advisor will possess excellent customer service skills and an active interest in the automotive industry. You will also:
• Be a confident communicator who understands that a positive attitude gets great results.
• Be dedicated to learning about our products so you can help our customers find the perfect vehicle.
• Be confident using Microsoft Office, with a full UK driving license that’s been held for a minimum of one year.
• Have good photography skills
If you feel you have the passion for customer service and the drive to move our business forwards, we want to hear from you! Please click APPLY below to register your interest in the role of Product Genius / Customer Service Advisor.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.