Published 2017-10-19 23:25:46
Perrys Group are seeking a talented individual to join the team as a Sales Manager in our Barnsley Branch. Perrys is an award winning and leading automotive retailer with a turnover in excess of £700m. Established in 1908 Perrys is a nationwide franchised dealer group with 52 dealerships in 32 locations.
At Perrys we offer extensive training that will develop you for success, and we are committed to people helping everyone in our team achieve their personal best. We are looking for individuals who can put our ethos of People First into everything they do. As a Perrys employee, you will be encouraged to inspire others and work as part of a collaborative team.
If you share our values and passion for customer service, you can look forward to developing an enjoyable and rewarding long-term career with us.? Also on offer:
• 22 days plus Bank Holidays
• Generous Long Service awards
• Life Insurance
• Pension Scheme
• Generous staff retail and vehicle discounts
Reporting in to the General Manager, your primary responsibility will be to maximise the sales and profitability of new vehicles and associated products.? You also be responsible for:
• Achieving outstanding customer satisfaction
• Developing, managing and refining used vehicle sales policies
• Ensuring the optimum stock of vehicles
• Assisting the General Manager in maintaining franchise operational standards
The successful Sales Manager will have a proven track record in the retail motor industry and exceptional sales and marketing skills.? This is a great stepping stone opportunity for an experienced and motivated Automotive Sales Controller or Sales Manager. As a minimum standard you will:
• Have knowledge of modern business methods within a franchise dealership
• Hold a successful track record of coaching and mentoring a successful sales team
• Have excellent IT skills
• Ideally have knowledge of Kerridge
To be considered for this role, you MUST have a full UK driving license.
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for the role of Sales Manager TODAY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.