Published 2017-10-12 19:54:37
This ad has been archived
Graduate Hardware Engineer opportunity to work for a company that focuses on transforming new ideas, design and technology into commercial success stories.
There are now 3 graduate vacancies open within this award-winning company that has a reputation for ground-breaking product innovation and engineering excellence.
This role can offer you constant learning through practical experience in a relaxed working environment.
A core company value is to combine technology with design to ensure that products and services are created with real human needs at their core.
The role of Graduate Hardware Engineer is based in the Cambridge office - a world-leading technology centre.
Responsibilities include developing electronic hardware and embedded software for a range of innovative product applications used in a variety of sectors from healthcare to energy.
In this role, you will see your ground-breaking new creations launched into the marketplace.
- Solid Analogue electronics knowledge
- Software engineering experience (C and Matlab)
- Understanding of power supply design
- Experience with Microcontrollers
- FPGA knowledge or Verilog/VHDL experience would be a bonus!
- 2:1 or 1st class degree from a Russel group University
- Strong presentation/Communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work within a small team
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and work with new tools
- Bright and creative with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Demonstrate a hobby or interest with a practical / technical relevance
“A fantastic working environment for engineers and designers. Creativity and quality are the very ethos of the company and this is apparent in every project we work on and every team we work in. With great benefits, great colleagues and an environment that fosters innovation – what’s not to love?”
The company offers an incredible benefits package including a discretionary bonus, 12% non-contributory pension, private healthcare, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays). And even a subsidised canteen for staff, many of whom organise lunchtime activities such as running, football, table tennis, flying and cycling.
Please note, we are currently interviewing for this position so CVs should be submitted as soon as possible.