Published 2017-10-11 21:34:33
This ad has been archived
South West London and surrounding areas
Uncapped earning potential - average earnings between £30-£60k
Being a Thomas Sanderson Field Sales Executive / Sales designer is an amazing opportunity for people with or without sales experience. We will provide you with all the equipment to become a successful designer. If you enjoy meeting customers in their own home, want the flexibility, have the passion for design and enjoy the personal satisfaction of having delighted customers, then look no further.
Here at Thomas Sanderson we take great pride in our brand and our core values are at the heart of everything we do - Integrity, Fun, Recognition, Commitment, Empowerment and Inspiration.
What does the Field Sales Executive / Sales Designer role involve?
Thomas Sanderson is the UK’s Conservatory Blinds, Window Shutters and Window Blinds specialists. We have over 25 years’ experience in designing, shading and changing homes with 1,000s of colours and styles to choose from. As a Field Sales Executive / Sales Designer you would be visiting Customers in their own home to design, create and finds a solution which fits their requirements.
You will be fully trained and working alongside a team of successful and experienced professionals who will provide all the support and ongoing training you need.
We will provide:
• 1 weeks comprehensive Sales & Product training course at our purpose-built training academy in Coventry (Hotel & Food paid for)
• A fully equipped Sales Kit worth £4000.00 (no cash investment required)
• Fully qualified appointments confirmed by our UK Contact Centre
• On-going support from a dedicated Sales Manager and Product specialist team.
What’s on offer?
We will provide you with the opportunity to utilise your design & people skills and turn the qualified leads we provide you into orders. The best thing about Thomas Sanderson appointments is the customer need and desire our product and they will be excited for the consultation. We also give you support to self-generate appointments which will earn you a higher commission rate.
What do I need to be a Field Sales Executive / Sales Designer?
• Design flare to help them visualise and create the ultimate solution
• People Skills - You will be meeting new and exciting people every day!
• Passion and determination to succeed
• Full Driving license
• Own your own vehicle - a must for visiting all of those enthusiastic customers awaiting your visit!
• Own a Laptop which is under 2yrs old in order to use are amazing in-house pricing system.
• Public liability insurance is essential in providing you and the customer peace of mind
What do I get paid?
All of our Field Sales Executive / Sales Designer colleagues are self-employed.
This provides you with the best of both worlds, as you gain the backing of a well-established company, with all of the flexibility that being self-employed brings. You will get paid excellent commission rates on what you sell and they also pay bonuses & incentives.
Click to apply and one of our Recruitment Resourcers will call you within 48hrs to give you more information and answer any questions you may have about a career as a Field Sales Executive / Sales Designer for Thomas Sanderson.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.