Published 2017-10-10 19:17:38
£35,000 + Progression
This is a unique role within a incredibly awesome venue; we are looking for a talented hard working Operations Manager that really understands high level service and has the drive and ability to deliver this to there customers day after day - All we do is BLACK TIE EVENTS.
This role is for a energetic person that wants to really showcase there abilities to progress in the future within this WORLD WIDE BUSINESS; there is no body out there can do what this business does on this scale.
Everything within this Food Led venue will be yours...
Operations Manager - Hospitality & Catering
- Oversee efficient and high quality dining options across the site
- Drive standards across venue delivering excellent guest experiences.
- Lead on all C&E operations including offer development, staffing, pricing and administration
- Ensure all customer requirements are communicated to all departments in advance to ensure effective planning.
- Manage maintenance logs and processing of repairs and renewals and liaison with client facilities team as appropriate on their repairs
- To be responsible for the stock levels and re-ordering of all beverages on site, including associated administration and delivery of stock.
- To maximise all sales opportunities through selling techniques, promotional activity, product knowledge, employee training and development, ranging.
- Ensure that all appropriate HSE information, instruction, training and supervision is provided to all employees within your control to enable them to carry out their work safely and effectively.
- Maintain up to date training records for all employees under your control.
- Consult with employees under your control, other contractors sharing the site and Clients on HSE matters
You must have experiencand in either high level events, Michelin Star Restaurants come from a Maitre D background and worked your way up to Senior Management
If this roles sounds like the one for you