Published 2017-10-06 19:59:59
This ad has been archived
With over 38 years of experience in the industry, Sealey are a preferred choice for professionals within the automotive, agricultural, motorcycle, industrial and engineering market sectors.
Due to continued success and growth, Sealey are now recruiting for a Credit Controller to work as part of our large Accounts team.
What will I be responsible for?
Reporting in to the Finance Manager, the successful Credit Controller will be responsible for managing their own allocation of accounts; calling and chasing customers for payment.
• Processing payments
• Resolving customer queries
• Ensuring excellent customer service is demonstrated professionally at all times
• General sales ledger administration
Who are we looking for?
When recruiting for a Credit Controller, we ideally look for candidates who already have experience in an accounts role, who will be organised and have a good eye for detail. You will also need:
• Strong customer management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Computer literacy, including experience of in-house computer systems and Microsoft Office applications
• The ability to work as part of a team but also on your own initiative
If you have the skills and experience required to excel as a Credit Controller, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.