Published 2017-10-06 19:59:54
This ad has been archived
Are you an experienced and passionate Developer looking for your next exciting and rewarding position? If the answer is yes, we want to hear from you!
Unipro started in 1997 and we have built our solid reputation by designing, implementing and managing inspired technology solutions for medium to large organisations. We deliver high-performance, cost-effective business applications to an ever-expanding base of retail and commercial clients, on-time and within budget.
Due to continued success and growth, Unipro are now looking to recruit a number of experienced Front End Developers to join our highly successful team at our Chichester offices. This role is offered on a contract basis.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Front End Web Developer, you will be heavily involved in user-centric application development. On a daily basis, your tasks will include:
• Collaborating with the creative and account teams to deliver great digital projects, on time and on specification
• Daily communication of technical matters among internal team as well as external partners and client contacts.
• Analysing requirements, wireframes and capabilities of related systems to propose appropriate solutions
• Building and designing fully responsive websites that achieve client’s goals
• Taking a website from initial layout to a fully responsive, functioning, live site
• Embedding tracking codes and take an active interest in delivering ever-improving online outcomes (registrations, conversions, etc.)
• Building on content management systems - predominantly Drupal - knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager and WordPress would also be useful
• Maintaining working knowledge of content management and eCommerce solutions
• Maintaining beautiful and well-documented code
• Connecting to third-party platforms using various APIs
• Implementing cross-browser front end development best practice.
Who are we looking for?
• Degree in Computer Science or a relevant field preferable
• Minimum of 2 years web development experience in either agency or client environment
• Comfortable in utilizing external REST API’s
• Expert understanding of responsive web design
• Good Team Player - we live and breathe Agile!
• High attention to detail, following good software development practices.
• Familiarity with version control such as Git/GitHub
• Experience of delivering beautiful online experiences
• Experience of using JIRA project and issue tracking software or similar tools
• Thorough understanding and proven implementation of W3C Web Standards
• A passion to learn and advance via self-education, taking initiative for self-improvement
In return for your hard work as a Front-End Web Developer, you will be entitled to an attractive salary and remuneration package depending upon individual skills and experiences.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established friendly close-knit team providing web applications and associated infrastructure support to large corporate clients worldwide. If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in this role, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest in our Front-End Developer position.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.