Published 2017-10-06 12:47:27
This ad has been archived
We are recruiting for an experienced and talented Events Manager to oversee the planning and manage the delivery of high end events and functions for a fantastic venue in Maidstone Kent.
You will lead a small team of event coordinators and a team of events operations staff ensuring the highest standards and smooth running of events and functions. The events include private dinner parties, large corporate functions, weddings and a range of high profile events.
£22,000 - £24,000 + Progression
Events Manager - The role & Scope:
- To oversee the planning and manage the delivery of a range of high end events
- You will manage a budget for the Events department and work to set KPI’s
- Oversee a small events planning team ensuring all details are accurate and clients are satisfied
- Develop and manage the events ops team ensuring the events are set up correctly and delivered to the highest standards
- Be present and lead the key events. large weddings and functions to ensure they run smoothly
- Follow up on all post event client feedback and take action where required
- Ensure the Events team are trained to a high standard, are efficient and deliver the highest standards of service
Events Manager - Main Duties:
To oversee management of all Events & Groups business to ensure consistently exceptional 5* service.
- Implement and monitor Events operating procedures & policies
- Work closely with C&E Manager, Executive Chef and Event Operations team to ensure that Operational standards and best practices are maintained throughout
- Develop and manage complex Event and Group projects, including marquee events
- Handling of all Events specific guest complaints, empowered to resolve challenges and ensure guest engagement
Events Manager - Requirements:
- Highly developed inter-personal skills with skills in persuasion, negotiation and influencing
- Ability to develop rapport with guests and colleagues from all different backgrounds and adapt - Experience and proven track record in Event Management
- Previous experience as an Event Manager in 4 star or 5 star hotels or large venue
- Good analytical, accuracy and numeric skills
- Well organised and priority focused and quick to adapt to change
- Strong decision making and excellent communication skills
- Inspiring Leader and People Manager
This is a wonderful opportunity for an Events Manager who is ready to take their career to the next level.
If you feel you have what it takes then....
Mobile cleaner- includes vehicle, fuel card and phoneStart : ASAP
Published 2018-01-25 18:09:10
Mobile cleaner- kent and sussex area £8.50 per hour- 37.5 hrs per week servest are recruiting ...