Published 2017-09-29 17:39:27
A C#/.NET Developer is required to join a company who are passionate about technological innovation and software development.
All of the developer roles, including the C#/.Net roles, are hands on and offer the opportunity for full life-cycle development, with the added bonus of a client-facing aspect to the job.
To be considered for this role you will have to have a strong background of C#/.NET development and experience in enterprise scale web development. Ultimately you will be the ideal candidate if:
• You have a relevant degree (involving some computer science) from a reputable university
• You have C# or .NET experience and OO design skills (including design patterns)
• You have experience in developing enterprise scale applications using C# or .Net
• You are a team player and self-motivated
• You have experience of web technologies such as HTML 5, or a desire to learn them
In this role you will operate in an open culture where the developers and all team members thrive on mutual trust and support, underpinned by a desire to deliver software beyond the clients’ expectations.
The company can offer the opportunity to work with other top-class developers and excellent career development. They can also offer a highly competitive salary with additional benefits including annual bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance and many others.