Published 2017-09-22 22:24:06
This ad has been archived
First Contact was established to offer the Hotel, Catering and Hospitality Industry a fresh approach to the resource of chefs. Our highest priority is to build a mutually successful relationship with our clients and candidates based on our knowledge and understanding of their individual needs. We strive to deliver the highest standards of quality and consistency of service.
The duties of this Senior Chef de Partie position will include:
• Assisting sous and head chef in successful running of service
• Coordinating service
• Overseeing sections, stepping in to help sections
• Trouble shooting
• Some ordering and stock management
• Coaching and supporting junior staff
• Maintaining the establishments excellent standards
• Working effectively as part of the kitchen brigade
• Working on all sections of the kitchen as required by the Head Chef
• Monitoring stock
• Working to a high standard at all times
The Working pattern for this position will be five days out of seven at 45 hours a week.
This is a great opportunity for a competent and professional chef de partie to make the next step up in their career.
Candidates for this position must have a solid experience at Chef de Partie level in high end accredited restaurants. Applicants must be willing to learn and develop their skills in a new environment. Chefs must have the confidence and skill to run all stations. You must be able to demonstrate a real passion for food and take pride in your work.
Benefits of this Senior Chef de Partie position include:
• Great Salary of £18.5k +
• Live in available
• Great career development opportunity
• Paid holiday allowance
To apply for this Senior Chef de Partie position, please send us your most recent up to date CV to NOTE: If we havent contacted you within 72 hours, your applicationwill havebeen unsuccessful on this occassion.
All Applicants must.......................
In line with the Asylum & Immigration act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.