Published 2017-09-15 20:51:12
This ad has been archived
Trimline Limited is a Southampton-based business that has been providing services to the cruise, ferry, and defence sectors for over 50 years. ?
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit an experienced, highly analytical Project Planning Co-Ordinator to join our team.
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Project Planning Co-Ordinator, you will demonstrate a high level of expertise in both MS Project and Excel, utilising this to consistently deliver accurate and comprehensive project plans for multiple stakeholders
You must also have:
• A methodical and organised approach to work. Demonstrating ability to work under pressure to consistently meet deadlines
• Good attention to detail, maintaining a thorough and systematic approach always
• Expert knowledge of MS Project and Excel to support block planning and automation of regular reporting
• Proactive, solutions focused approach to problems
• Good communication skills, in writing, in person and on phone
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Project Planning Co-Ordinator, you will be responsible for creating, maintaining and continually improving a variety of project reporting tools in accordance with quality assurance standards. You will proactively problem solve and identify solutions by applying effective analytical skills to all work tasks.
Working with a variety of stakeholders ensuring all work is delivered to client specification, on time and to the highest quality. Responsibilities will also include:
• Producing high level project plans for client approval.
• Producing comprehensive detailed delivery plans (Block Plan).
• Populating weekly internal and external planning reports (Dashboard).
• Providing constructive solutions to aid continual improvement within project planning.
• Support the delivery on-site works managing remote updates and supporting re-planning as required
• Attend internal project meetings as required.
• Effectively contribute to the Continuous Improvement Process with suggestions and ideas, and fully support any process change implementation
• Liaising with other departments and multiple stakeholders to obtain accurate detailed scope of works
Rewards & Hours
In return for your hard work as our Project Planning Co-Ordinator, you will be entitled to a competitive basic salary of circa £30,000 and a great range of benefits including a company pension and a cash healthcare plan.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to be successful in the role of Project Planning Co-Ordinator, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.